To do it, assume a pushup position with your hands holding dumbbells directly below your shoulders. Your body should form a straight line from head to heels. Maintaining this body line, bend one elbow to row one weight up next to your rib cage. Return it to the floor, and repeat on the other side. That’s one rep. Start with 12 to 15 reps and work up to longer sets.
HEALTHY LOWCARB CAULIFLOWER PIZZA CRUST
- Add 200g raw cauliflower to a food processor and pulse until the texture looks like rice
- Preheat oven on 230 degree Celcius and microwave to cauliflower rice for 7 minutes 3
- Mix the microwaved cauliflower with 100g cheese of your choice(I used non GMO soy), 2 eggwhites (65 g) or 1 whole big egg, spicery and herbs
- Put the mixture on a baking paper and spread with your hands
- Now put the crust for 20 minutes into your oven
- Add toppings of your choice and put again for 6-9 minutes into your oven 7
- ENJOY! Please tag me(thehealthycook) if you try or share my recipe! I hope you like it <3
My favorite snack ever! So healthy!! No-Bake Energy Bites 1 cup (dry) oatmeal 1/2 cup chocolate chips 1/2 cup peanut butter 1/2 cup ground flaxseed 1/3 cup honey 1 tsp. vanilla
requested to be made rebloggable, be free young answer.
Forget crappy store-bought veggie burgers. These are delicious. I used about 1 cup of sweet potato with 1 cup of cooked quinoa and 1 egg, which made 4 small-ish patties. Scale up accordingly.
To cook quinoa, rinse well and then add 1 part quinoa to 1.5 parts water in a pot. Bring to a simmer, lower the heat, cover, and cook until water is absorbed (about 15 minutes). Almost every other quinoa recipe I see says 2 - 3 parts water and it’s why I hated quinoa for so long — it turns to mush! Less water will give you fluffy quinoa every time.
Thank you for this! I know what I’ll be having for lunch tomorrow woop!